Witches Brew Cocktail
As it is nearly Halloween night! We have mixed a spooky cocktail to have at any great party! It will certainly fit in with the Halloween theme.
How to make the above cocktail, you will need the following ingredients/equipment.
This is a fairly straight forward cocktail to make but also easy to drink too.
Lets “Mix it Up” Derek and the Team!
- Midori Liqueur
- Lemon and Lime Soda Water or use Sprite instead
- Orange Juice
- Ice cubes (to pre-chill the glass)
- Martini Glass (or something similar from your cupboard)
- 2 x (sip) straws
- Cocktail Shaker/Glass
- Cocktail pourers
- To start you will need to ‘pre-chill’ the Margarita glass, by filling it up with ice! This is so by the time you have mixed the cocktail and are ready to pour it, the glass is cold enough.
- Pour equal measures (50ml) of the Midori Liqueur, Lemon/Lime Soda Water and the Orange Juice into the bottom of the cocktail shaker, (which should be about a third of the way up, inside the cocktail shaker).
- Before, shaking the cocktail, place a few ice cubes in the cocktail shaker, then shake the cocktail by mixing it roughly 10/15 times over your shoulder. Throw away the ice in the Margarita glass and strain the cocktail, as you pour it from the shaker into the glass. Ensuring no ice goes into the glass. Relax and enjoy!