This is a very enjoyable cocktail which is very popular with the ladies as it is easy to drink. It is also fairly easy to make!
- Peach Snaps
- Cranberry Juice
- Sours (This can be made from a few squeezed limes and a little water or bought over the internet)
- Ice Cubes
- Pina Colada Glass (or similar from you cupboard)
- Cocktail Shaker/Glass
- 2 x straws
- Pour equal measures (one shot of each), of Peach Snaps and Vodka into the bottom of the cocktail shaker, with, (about a third of the way up the cocktail shaker), the pre-mixed sours and cranberry juice.
- Then shake the cocktail mix roughly 10/15 times over your shoulder.
- Pour it from the shaker, through the straier into the glass, over the ice cubes.
- Finally garnish with a strawberry on the side of the glass. Relax and enjoy!