This is a very popular non- alcoholic cocktail, easy to drink and is also farly easy to make! it is basically a Pina Colada cocktail without the rum!
- 1/4 litre of Vanilla Ice Cream.
- 1 x tin of Coconut Cream.
- 1 x carton of Pineapple juice.
- 1 x shot of lime juice.
- Pineapple Slice (for cocktail decoration).
- Ice Cubes.
- Pina Colada Glass
- Cocktail Shaker
- 2 x Straws.
- Pour the pre-mixed ice cream, coconut milk, lime juice and pineapple into the bottom of the cocktail shaker, about a third of the way up (inside the shaker).
- Then shake the cocktail mix roughly 10/15 times over your shoulder. Pour it from the shaker, over the ice cubes.
- Finally garnish with a piece of fresh pineapple. Relax and enjoy as if you were on holiday in the sun!