This is a long cocktail, a very enjoyable cocktail to drink. it is also very easy to make!
- Orange Juice
- Ice Cubes
- Orange Slice
- Pina Colada Glass (or similar from your cupboard)
- 2 x straws
- Cocktail Shaker/Glass
- Pour a double measure of Tequila, with (about a third of the way up the cocktail shaker), the orange juice.
- Then shake the cocktail mix roughly 10/15 times over your shoulder.
- Pour it from the shaker into the glass, over the ice cubes.
- Finally garnish with a slice of orange, and por a few drops of Grenadine over the 'head' of the cocktail, so that the cocktail has the red 'streaks' through it.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy!