Hello Everyone, we hope that you are keeping well and safe and staying at home during this month of July, that will probably extend into the next few months. At least now, we can get out for unlimited exercise and meet up to six people outside which is good news, social distancing of course!
We thought we would show you how to make another cocktail, called the Strawberry Daiquiri. The origin/history of the Strawberry Daiquiri cocktail is that the drink was invented by an American mining engineer called Jennings Cox at the time of the Spanish-American War in Cuba in the 1890’s.
How to make the above cocktail, you will need the following ingredients/equipment.
This is a fairly straight forward cocktail to make but also very easy to drink too.
Kick yourself back, relax and enjoy!
Just out of curiosity, what is your favourite cocktail at this time of year? Message us please and let us know, thank you.
Lets “Mix it Up” Derek and the Team! x
- 25ml Bacardi Rum or another rum of your choice
- 25ml Triple Sec
- 25ml Lime Juice
- 50ml Strawberry Puree
- Cranberry Juice
- 2 or 3 Frozen Raspberries (or Frozen Strawberries)
- Sliced Strawberry (for the garnish)
- Margarita Glass (or something similar from your cupboard)
- Blender Machine
- Cocktail Pourers
- Chopping Board/Knife
- To make this cocktail, you will need to follow these simple steps. Pour 25ml Bacardi Rum, 25ml Triple Sec, 25ml Lime Juice, 50ml Strawberry Puree and equal measures of Cranberry and Sours into a blender machine.
- Blend for a couple of seconds until properly mixed.
- Pour drink straight into the Margarita glass (or something similar from your cupboard).
- To finish the drink (for the garnish) place a sliced strawberry on the side of the glass.