Raspberry Chocolate Martini-Cocktail
As we are still in the Winter season, we thought of a cocktail drink to get us through these dark nights! The Raspberry Chocolate Martini cocktail! It is almost like a ‘desert’ drink, after you have finished eating your meal.
The history of this Raspberry Chocolate Martini cocktail, is it was invented in a bar called Ayza’s in New York, America.
How to make the above cocktail, you will need the following ingredients/equipment.
This is a fairly straight forward cocktail to make but also easy to drink too.
What is your favourite cocktail at this time of year? Message us please and let us know if you have any, at any great parties you are going too! Over the coming months.
Lets “Mix it Up” Derek and the Team!
- (25ml) Chambord
- (25ml) Kahlua
- (100ml) Double Cream
- Dark Chocolate Shavings (for the garnish)
- Raspberry (for the garnish)
- Ice Cubes
- Martini Glass (or something similar from your cupboard)
- Cocktail pourers
- Cheese Grater
- Cocktail Shaker
- To make this cocktail, you will need to pre-chill your Martini glass with a few ice cubes first.
- Then pour (25ml) of Chambord and (25ml) of Kahlua into the bottom of the cocktail shaker along with a few ice cubes and (100ml) of Double Cream.
- Shake the cocktail 10/15 times over your shoulder, until properly mixed. Throw the ice away, that was inside the Martini glass, pour the drink into the glass by straining it.
- For the garnish, use the cheese grater to get some really good chocolate shavings, on top of the drink. Finally, place a single raspberry on the drink! Kick yourself back, relax and enjoy!