As this is almost the beginning of Spring, a non-alcoholic cocktail is for the health conscious. This is one of my favourite non-alcoholic cocktails to drink, a very enjoyable cocktail, and it is also very easy to make!
- Cranberry Juice
- Zest of a few Lemons
- Ice Cubes
- Lemon Wheel (for decoration)
- Pina Colada Glass
- Cocktail Shaker
- 2 x Straws
- Pour a double measure (50 ml) of the lemonade, with the zest of a few lemons and the cranberry juice, into the cocktail shaker about until it's roughly a third full.
- Then shake the cocktail mix roughly 10/15 times over your shoulder.
- Pour it from the shaker into the glass (filtering the cocktail mix first) over the ice cubes.
- Finally, garnish with a lemon wheel (for decoration). Relax and enjoy!