As this is the beginning of a new year, a non-alcoholic cocktail is for the health conscious. This is my favourite non-alcoholic cocktail to mix, a very enjoyable cocktail, and easy to drink. It is also very easy to make.
- Orange Juice
- Pineapple Juice
- Cranberry Juice
- Slice of Pineapple
- Ice Cubes
- Gib Bev Glass (or similar from cupboard)
- 2 x Straws
- Cocktail Shaker/Glass
- Pour equal amounts of Pineapple juice and Orange juice, with a 'dash' of Cranberry juice, into the bottom of the cocktail shaker, about (roughly) a third of the way up the cocktail shaker.
- Then shake the cocktail mix roughly 10/15 times over the shoulder.
- Pour it from the shaker into the glass, over the ice cubes.
- Finally garnish with a slice of fresh pineapple. Relax and enjoy!