This is a very popular cocktail, easy to drink and is also fairly easy to make!
- White Rum
- 1/4 Litre of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1x Tin of Coconut Milk
- 1 x Carton of Pineapple Juice.
- Pineapple Slice (for decoration)
- Pina Colada Glass
- Ice Cubes
- 2 x Straws.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Pour a double measure of the White Rum into the bottom of the cocktail shaker, with (about a third of the way up the cocktail shaker), the pre-mixed Ice Cream, Coconut Milk and pineapple juice.
- Then shake the cocktail mix 10/15 times over your shoulder.
- Pour it from the shaker, over the ice cubes.
- Finally garnish with a slice of fresh pineapple. Relax and enjoy as if you were on holiday in the sun!