This is a very enjoyable cocktail, and easy to drink. It is also fairly easy to make!
- White rum
- Blue Curacao
- Triple Sec
- Sours (this can be made from a few squeezed limes and a little water or bought over the internet)
- Pineapple Juice
- Pina Colada glass (or similar from cupboard)
- 2 x straws
- Cocktail Shake/Glass
- Pour equal measures (one shot of each), of white rum, Blue Curacao, Triple Sec into the bottom of the cocktail shaker, with (about one third of the way up the cocktail shaker), the pre-mixed sours and pineapple juice.
- Then shaker the cocktail mix, 10/15 times over your shoulder.
- Pour it from the shaker, through the strainer into the glass, over the ice cubes.
- Finally garnish with a slice of pineapple. Relax and enjoy!