Hello Everyone, we hope that you are keeping well and safe and staying at home during this month of October, that will probably extend into the next few months. At least now, we can get out for unlimited exercise and meet up to six people outside which is good news, social distancing of course!
We thought we would show you how to make another cocktail, called the Oil Slick-Shooter. Their is not a lot of information regarding the origin/history of the Oil Slick-Shooter. However, we know (that the drink is very popular at all our events) that we do. When you ‘down it in one’ it takes like absolutely amazing!…even with the gold leaves in the vodka.
How to make the above cocktail, you will need the following ingredients/equipment.
This is a fairly straight forward cocktail to make but also very easy to drink too.
Kick yourself back, relax and enjoy!
Just out of curiosity, what is your favourite cocktail at this time of year? Message us please and let us know, thank you.
Lets “Mix it Up” Derek and the Team! x
- A combination of the following 3 x drinks, which equal 50ml. Blue Bols Liqueur
- Smirnoff Gold or Golschlager
- Shot Glass (or something similar from your cupboard)
- Bar or Tea Spoon
- Cocktail Pourers
- To make this cocktail, you will need to follow these simple steps. Pour 2 x equal measures of the following drinks (50ml):
- Blue Bols Liqueur Smirnoff Gold (Slightly more than the other 2 x drinks) Jägermeister
- Pour the drinks, as slowly as you can, (in the above order), against the back of the bar spoon and the inside of the glass (to get good/defined layers, into the shot glass. Making it look good!