This is a short chocolate craving, creamy Easter cocktail, garnished with crushed mini eggs around the rim of the glass. It sure went down a treat!
If you would like to make this Cocktail at home, checkout our recipe below:
Preparation time: 5-10 minutes
- 1 tsp honey
- 25ml crème de cacao
- 25ml Baileys
- 50ml vodka
- 3/4 ice cubes
- Pestle and mortar (or bowl and back of a spoon)
- Cocktail shaker
- Strainer (or sieve)
- Martini glass (or any suitable glass in your cupboard)
- Pastry brush
- Small plate
- Crush the Mini Eggs in a pestle and mortar - a bowl and spoon will do. Then transfer the crushed eggs onto a small plate. Brush the rim of a glass with honey using a pastry brush. Be careful the honey doesn't drip!
- Once the glass has been rimmed, turn the glass upside down and dip it into the crushed Mini Eggs. This allows the mini eggs to stick to the glass. Pop the glass in the fridge until you need it. Alternatively, put the glass into the freezer for no longer than 5 minutes.
- Pour the crème de cacao, Baileys and vodka into a cocktail shaker with a handful of ice cubes and shake 10 or 15 times over your shoulder. Strain using a strainer, alternatively a sieve and pour into your prepared glass and serve.
- Enjoy your Easter cocktail!