This is a very short, but very enjoyable cocktail, and easy to drink. It is also fairly easy to make.
- Triple Sec
- Lime Juice
- Sours Mix (this can be made from a couple of squeezed limes and a little water) or bought over the internet.
- Ice Cubes (these can be crushed, using a tee towel and a rolling pin)
- Margarita Glass (or similar from cupboard)
- 2 x sip straws
- Cocktail Shaker/Glass
- Drink Strainer
- Poul equal measures (one shot of each) of Tequila, Triple Sec and Lime Juice into the bottom of the cocktail shaker, with (about a third of the way up inside the cocktail shaker) the pre-mixed sours.
- Then shake the cocktail roughly 10/15 times over your shoulder.
- Rim the edge of the Margarita glass with salt, then strain the cocktail, as you pour it from the shaker into the glass, over the crushed ice cubes.
- Finally garnish with a lime wheel. Relax and enjoy!