As this is the beginning of Autumn, a non-alcoholic cocktail is for the health conscious. This is one of my favourite non-alcoholic cocktails to drink, a very enjoyable cocktail, and it is also very easy to make!
- Orange Juice
- Mango Puree.
- Ice Cubes
- Orange Wheel (for decorating glass)
- Pina Colada Glass (or similar from your cupboard)
- 2 x Straws
- Cocktail Shaker/Glass
- Pour a double measure (50 ml) of Mango puree and the Orange juice, into the bottom of the cocktail shaker, about (roughly) a third of the way up the cocktail shaker.
- Then shake the cocktail mix roughly 10/15 times over your shoulder.
- Pour it from the shaker into the glass, over the ice cubes.
- Finally garnish with an orange wheel (for decoration). Relax and enjoy!