- White Rum
- Triple sec
- Lime Juice
- 5 Ice Cubes
- Coca Cola
- Cocktail Stick (lime wedged, with wheel of lemon or kiwi fruit, slid onto it)
- Sours Mix (you could squeeze a couple of lemons/limes mixed with a little water)
- Straws x 2
- Gib Bev Glass (Or similar glass)
- Cocktail Shaker/Glass
- In order to make this cocktail, you will need to pour 1/2 shot of vodka, 1/2 shot of gin, 1/2 shot of white rum and 1/2 shot of triple sec, mixed with 1 shot of lime juice. This should be poured into the cocktail shaker, and added to this cocktail with the sours mix, (which should be a third of the way up, from the base of the cocktail shaker).
- Shake the cocktail shaker, at least 15 times over your shoulder.
- Pour over the ice in the glass, in the bottom of the 'pre-chilled' Gib Bev glass.
- Only pour the mix until about 3/4" (approx 16mm) from the top of the glass, then top with coca cola.
- Use the cocktail stick, (for decoration), and 2 x straws. Enjoy this classic, fantastic drink!