This is an easy drinking cocktail, fairly easy to mix, once you know how.
- 1 x shot of Vodka
- 1 x shot of Galliano
- Dash of Grenadine
- Orange Juice
- Ice Cubes
- Orange (fruit) cut as a wheel (for decoration)
- Cocktail Shaker
- Glass (Gib Beverage type), or any 'chunky' glass from your cupboard.
- 2 x drinking straws.
- Firstly, pour the single shot of both Vodka and Galliano in the bottom of the cocktail shaker, then add (about a third of the way up the cocktail shaker), the orange juices.
- Shake the cocktail shaker over your shoulder about 10-15 times, ) in order for the drink to mix properly).
- Then pour into the glass, with roughly 5 x ice cubes, then garnish with the orange 'wheel'.
- Finally add the dash of Grenadine, that gives it that lovely 'streaky' colour. Sit back, relax and enjoy!