This is a very short, but enjoyable cocktail, and easy to drink after a dinner party. It is also fairly easy to make!
- Crème de Menthe
- Crème de Cacao
- Half Cream
- Half Milk
- Ice Cubes
- Cocktail Shaker
- Drink Strainer
- 2 x Sip Straws
- To start, you will need to 'pre-chill' the margarita glass, by filling it up with ice! This is so, by the time you have mixed the cocktail and are ready to pour it, the glass is cold enough.
- Pour equal measures (one shot of each), of the Crème de Menthe and Crème de Cacao into the bottom of the cocktail shaker, with (about a third of the way up the cocktail shaker), the pre-mixed milk and cream.
- Before shaking the cocktail, place a few ice cubes in the cocktail shaker, then shake the cocktail mix' roughly 10/15 times over the shoulder.
- Throw away the ice in the margarita glass, and strain the cocktail as you pour it from the shaker into the glass ensuring no ice gets into the glass.
- Finally, garnish with a sprig of mint. Relax and enjoy!