The Espresso Cocktail is a cold, coffee-flavored cocktail which was invented by Dick Bradsell in 1983.
How to make the above cocktail, you will need the following ingredients/equipment.
This is a short and very enjoyable cocktail too! It is also very easy to make.
Lets “Mix it Up” Derek and the Team!
- Tia Maria
- Small shot of Espresso
- Ice Cubes
- Garnish- 3 x coffee beans
- Margarita Glass (or something similar from your cupboard)
- Cocktail Pourers
- Cocktail Shaker
- Drink Strainer/Sieve
- To make this cocktail, you will need to pour in the double measure of Tia Maria (50ml) into the cocktail shaker, along with a single measure (25ml) of Vodka and Cointreau (25ml) with a shot of espresso too, into the bottom of the cocktail shaker along with the ice cubes.
- Then shake the cocktail mix roughly 10/15 times over your shoulder.
- Strain the cocktail, as you pour it from the shaker into the glass. You can garnish the drink by placing a couple of coffee beans on the top of the drink, in a petal formation. Relax, sit back and enjoy the drink!