As it is Easter today! We thought of an ideal drink to make for Easter to impress your guests! The Easter Champagne Cocktail!
This is a fairly straight forward cocktail to make but also easy to drink too.
What is your favourite cocktail at this Easter time of year? Message us please and let us know if you have any, at any great parties you are going too!
Finally, wishing you all a very happy Easter! To all our old, present and future clients.
Lets “Mix it Up” Derek and the Team!
- Granulated White or Brown Sugar
- Orange Juice
- Pineapple Juice
- Champagne or Prosecco, chilled
- Pineapple Wedges
- Sliced Strawberries
- Champagne Glass (or something similar from your cupboard)
- Straw (optional)
- Small Plate or bowl.
- To make this cocktail, you will need to place the granulated sugar, onto a small plate/bowl. Wipe a pineapple wedge around the rim of the glass. Then dip the top of the glass in the white or brown sugar.
- Fill the champagne glass (about a quarter full) with orange juice first, then add the pineapple juice until you reach (roughly) half way up inside of the glass.
- Top the glass up, with either chilled Champagne or Prosecco.
- Finally, garnish the drink with strawberries or pineapples and a straw. Relax and enjoy!