- Lime Juices
- Cranberry Juice
- Slice of Lime (cut forming a lime wheel)
- Crushed Ice (this can be achieved by using ice wrapped in a tea towel, and crushed using a rolling pin)
- Cocktail Shaker/Glass
- Margarita Glass. (Or similar glass)
- Sip Straws x 2
- In order to make this 'Sex in the City' type cocktail, you will need to pour 1 and 3/4 shots of vodka, 1/4 shot of cointreau and 1 shot of lime juice.
- Mixed with a measure of cranberry juice, (which should be a third of the way up, from the base of the cocktail shaker).
- Shake the cocktail shaker, at least 10/15 times over your shoulder.
- Pour over the spoonful of crushed ice, in the bottom of the margarita glass. Use the lime wheel, (for decoration), and 2 x sip straws. Enjoy the Cosmo!