Hello Everyone, we hope that you are keeping well and safe and staying at home during this month of August, that will probably extend into the next few months. At least now, we can get out for unlimited exercise and meet up to six people outside or upto 30 people from 2 x different households, which is good news, social distancing of course!
We thought we would show you how to make another cocktail, called the Chocolate Rattlesnake-Shooter. Their is not a lot of information regarding the origin/history of the Chocolate Rattlesnake-Shooter. However, we know (that the drink is very popular at all our events) that we do. When you ‘down it in one’ it takes like an After Eight Mint!
How to make the above cocktail, you will need the following ingredients/equipment.
This is a fairly straight forward cocktail to make but also very easy to drink too.
Just out of curiosity, what is your favourite cocktail at this time of year? Message us please and let us know, thank you.
Lets “Mix it Up” Derek and the Team! x
- A combination of the following 4 x drinks, which equal 50ml.
- Kahlua or (Tia Maria)
- White Chocolate Liqueur
- Peppermint Liqueur
- Shot Glass (or something similar from your cupboard)
- Bar or Tea Spoon
- Cocktail Pourers
- To make this cocktail, you will need to follow these simple steps. Pour 4 x equal measures of the following drinks (50ml): Kahula
- White Chocolate Liqueur Peppermint Liqueur Baileys
- Pour the drinks, as slowly as you can, (in the above order), against the back of the bar spoon and the inside of the glass (to get good/defined layers, into the shot glass. Making it look good! Kick yourself back, relax and enjoy!