Happy Easter! As we are entering the Spring season, we thought of a cocktail drink to get us through these lighter nights! The Chocolate Martini cocktail. It is almost like a ‘desert’ drink, after you have finished eating your meal. We hope that you are keeping well and safe and staying home during this month of April, that will probably extend into the next few months.
How to make the above cocktail, you will need the following ingredients/equipment.
This is a fairly straight forward cocktail to make but also easy to drink too.
To make this cocktail, you will need to follow these simple steps.
What is your favourite cocktail at this time of year? Message us please and let us know, thank you.
Lets “Mix it Up” Derek and the Team! x
- 1 x tbsp Chocolate Spread
- (125ml) Almond Milk
- (50ml) Amaretto
- Mini Eggs (for the garnish)
- Ice Cubes
- Martini Glass (or something similar from your cupboard)
- Cocktail Pourer
- Knife/Chopping Board
- Cocktail Shaker
- Place a tbsp of Chocolate Spread and 125ml of Almond Milk (either unsweetened or sweetened) into a jug and whisk until nice and smooth.
- Pour the liquid into a cocktail shaker along with a few ice cubes and 50ml of Amaretto.
- Shake the cocktail 10/15 times over your shoulder, until properly mixed. Then pour the drink into the glass by straining it.
- For the garnish, use the back of the knife, to crush a couple of mini eggs, then place on top of the drink. Kick yourself back, relax and enjoy!