This is a very enjoyable cocktail and easy to drink. It is also fairly easy to make!
- Dark Rum (Ideally Cockspurs Rum)
- 1/4 Litre of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 x Tin of Coconut Milk
- 1 x Carton of Pineapple juice.
- Pineapple Slice (for cocktail decoration)
- Ice Cubes
- Pina Colada glass (or similar from your cupboard)
- 2 x Straws
- Cocktail Shaker/Glass
- Pour equal measures (one shot of each), of the Cockspurs Rum and Amaretto into the bottom of the cocktail shaker, with (about a third of the way up the cocktail shaker), the pre-mixed Ice Cream, Coconut Milk and pineapple juice.
- Then shake the cocktail mix roughly 10/15 times over your shoulder.
- Pour it from the shaker, over the ice cubes.
- Finally garnish with a slice of pineapple. Relax and enjoy as if you were on holiday!