This is a short, but very enjoyable cocktail, and easy to drink. It is fairly easy to make!
- Half Cream (double or single) mixed with Half Milk
- Cocoa powder
- Ice Cubes
- Margarita Glass (or similar from your cupboard)
- Cocktail Shaker/Glass
- Drink Strainer
- To start, you need to 'pre-chill' the Margarita glass, by filling it up with ice! This is so, by the time you have mixed the cocktail and are ready to pour it, the glass is cold enough.
- Pour equal measures (one shot of each), of Brandy anf Kahula into the bottom of the cocktail shaker, with (about a third of the way up the cocktail shaker), the pre-mixed milk and cream.
- Before, shaking the cocktail, place a few ice cubes in the cocktail shaker, then shake the cocktail mix roughly 10/15 times over your shoulder.
- Throw away the ice in the margarita glass, and strain the cocktail, as you pour it from the shaker into the glass.
- Finally, garnish with a sprinkle of coco powder. Relax and enjoy!