This is a long, very enjoyable cocktail, and easy to drink. It is also fairly easy to make!
- Southern Comfort
- Cherry Brandy
- Peach Snaps
- Pineapple Juice
- Ice Cubes
- Gib Beverage Glass (or similar from your cupboard)
- Cocktail Shaker/Glass
- 2 x Straws
- Pour equal measures (one shot of each), of Southern Comfort, Cherry Brandy and Peach Snaps into the bottom of the cocktil shaker, with (about a third of the way up the cocktail shaker), the pineapple juice.
- Then shake the cocktail mix roughly 10/15 times over your shoulder.
- Pour it from the shaker into the glass, over the ice cubes.
- Finally, garnish with a slice of fresh pineapple. Relax and enjoy!